We consider publication of certain information to be a privacy violation. Information that we consider to be private include:
- Social Security or national ID numbers (e.g. passport).
- Credit card numbers.
- IP addresses.
- Unlisted/non-public physical addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers.
- Birth dates.
- Unauthorized, private nude images.
If you find private information published on a WordPress.com blog, you can report it from the abuse form.
Examples of information which we don’t consider private are:
- Photos of people (with the exception of the above).
- Publicly available physical addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers.
Contact information for domains
All domains require valid contact information, but you can purchase private registration so it does not display to the public.